What's going on here?

I am all about my geeky gadgets -- in the car, in my office -- wherever I am you can be pretty sure that I've got some new gadget I'm trying out.

When I find something I really like I want to tell my friends how cool it is. Unfortunately not all of my friends appreciate the geekier things in life. So, this is my outlet for talking about all the cool gadgets I try -- because I'm running out of friends who care : )

The other thing I'd like to do here is answer questions about all of these cool geek gadgets. I spend my days doing computer support, so I like to figure things. People know when they have a question about how to get tech gadgets to work together, I can usually come up with an answer. So, occasionally I share the more interesting answers with you.

My goal is to share the best of the best with you, to let you know what's worth trying and what isn't, what's worth your money, and what you're better off avoiding.